Friday, May 16, 2014

Mom got her results yesterday and a treatment plan. This is probably the best news we could have hoped for at this point in her journey.

"Day 7 at CTCA. Praise the Lord!!!! No chemotherapy!!! Just a small chemo pill everyday, Sandostatin injection every month, supplements, change in diet and nutrition. I come back in 2-3 months for a follow-up. Once I start the chemo pills I will have blood work done every week for the fist 4 weeks. I will not loose my hair with the chemo pills either.!!!! We leave for home tomorrow at 1pm. Thanks again to everyone for you prayers and support."

The doctors said that the 3 new tumors are very small. I am confident that this treatment plan they have decided on will have positive effects. I think the part I am most excited about for her is the nutrition plan. Our bodies cannot heal without proper diet and nutrition. We wouldn't try to fuel our cars with kerosene so we shouldn't try to fuel our bodies with foods chemically processed and genetically modified. This is something I am beginning to learn in watching films like "Food Matters", "Crazy Sexy Cancer", and others. I am finding myself more encouraged each day to take a more wholesome approach to fueling my system. Mom is going to be a prime example of what a difference it makes!


I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment