Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Greetings to All !!!!

PRAISES BE TO GOD OUR GLORIOUS ALMIGHTY FATHER!!!

I had my CT scans done last Monday......hurry up and wait....talk about learning to be patient. This is how God teaches us patience. Get a scan done and then wait a week for the results after having serious pain and serious reaction from the dye. Well I survived the week...barely... and went to see the oncologist this past Monday. Good news.....cancer is stable...not growing, not shrinking. PRAISE GOD!! Bad news....still don't know what's causing the incision site pain. Doc thinks it may be scar tissue. Soooooo now I get to have an Octreotide Scan done .....to the tune of $19,000.00+ Yikes !!! She is trying to get me in before the end of the year since I have already met my deductibles for this year. PLEASE PRAY REAL HARD FOR HER TO ACCOMPLISH THIS !!!!

Pain is about the same......tolerable most of the time. Working helps keep my mind busy. It really helps that I LOVE my job and the people I work with both directly and indirectly.

Keeping an eye....or two....out for God's Little winks.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment