Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update 8/6/09

Greetings Everyone !!
God is Awesome !!!! I went to the oncologist yesterday and she said the tumors are stable (some still shrinking). I will have another CT Scan in 3 months then see her to get the results. In the mean time alll I have to do is get monthly Sandostatin shots. The Sandostatin will help the remaining tumors to continue to shrink. I've been feeling really good lately. I've been working out on my ab lounge everyday and riding my bike 4 - 5 times a week. I feel my energy level increasing. Still working 40+ hours a week and loving it. The oncologist also said that if my hot flashes are a result of the cancer the Sandostatin will get rid of them. If not then it's menapause. I'm sure it's the cancer because I don't have the moodiness that supposedly comes with menapause. Unless you call a always being in a good mood moodiness.... say what? Any way......I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing GREAT ! Looking forward to going to Cross Country meets this fall.
Take Care & God Bless You All !!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment