Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday morning greetings to all !!!!

Well I made it back to work this past Monday. PRAISE THE LORD!!! I was afraid I would be off for about a month or two after the chemo embolization (that was according to reports and other peoples stories). I'm tired but other than that I feel pretty good. I even made it to my son's track meet last Saturday (got sunburn on my face to prove it...nose is flaking now). I go for a CT Scan on May 4th. Will probably see the oncologist or surgeon later that week or the following week for the results. I pray that the results from this procedure will be a lot better than the results I got from the 6 rounds of chemo. My next goal is to start walking (hopefully this evening after supper). I really need to build up my energy levels so I'm not so tired all the time. Walking is something i will have to force myself to do at this time because I'm usually really tired when I get home from work and just want to sit and crochet and watch T.V. Actually I was too tired to even crochet last night but I did some anyway. God is sooooooo Great !! He gives us strength even when we don't think we have anymore. So pray that I will be given the strength to go for walks in the evening.

God is still in control and I believe He can still heal me if He so chooses. If He decides not to heal me I know He will be with me every step of the way, carrying me when necessary. God is Awesome !!!

In God's loving arms Always & Forever !!!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment