Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All is Stable - Brenda - Update 2/1/10

PRAISE THE LORD FOR ANOTHER GOOD REPORT FROM THE ONCOLOGIST!!!

Tumors are still stable !!! Still no symptoms !!!

However, she did increase my monthly Sandostatin injection to 30mg (which is the max). Trying to get rid of (or at least decrease) the hot flashes. Still no flushing though. Hot flashes may be due to menapause. Guess that what happens as we ladies get older.....what?!?!?! me getting older just because I had a bday Saturday !?!?! no way....still 25 and holding...what ?!?!?!?

I will see the oncologist again the end of April.

I'm so thankful that God has gotten me through another year (even with a few minor set backs). He is still enabling me to work at least 40 hrs a week !!! My God is an Awesome God !!!

Thanks for all the continued prayers !!!! May you all be richly blessed in more ways than you can imagine in 2010 !!!!

In God's Loving Arms Always & Forever,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment